As the coronavirus or COVID-19 concerns continue, Fusion Worldwide is implementing preventive practices at our facilities to ensure a safe environment for our employees while also ensuring we are providing quality service and response to our customers.
The measures we are taking include:
- Enhancing our cleaning protocols
- Ensuring employees are practicing the CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of viruses
- Providing additional antibacterial products throughout our facilities
- Requiring delivery drivers to remain outside of the facilities
- Limiting vendors and visitors
- Canceling large gatherings
- Restricting employee travel
We are continually monitoring the situation and will take precautions as set out by the government, World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in order to protect our employees, customers and visitors.
Should there be mandated shutdowns at any Fusion Worldwide facility, we have strong operational and business continuity plans to continue supporting customer needs.